Elegant and Thoughtful
Other Products: Die cut machine; Hot glue gun; gold ink pad;
Instructions: Prepare a 5 x 7” white card base. Using the Royal Elegance set of dies, rotate starting with the largest and die cut gold, then white, then gold etc. Place foam dots on the back of the 2 largest ones and adhere to the card. Stamp the sentiment with the gold ink on the last and smallest, adhere all the rest on the card.
Stamp the Zinnia flowers and leaves on the vellum card stock with the Color Box white ink, emboss with the embossing powder, cut out with the coordinating dies. Color the leaves with the Eden Green and the flowers with the Blazing red on the back side.
Use the flower shaping kit to shape and make the hole for the stamens. Use the glue gun to assemble the flowers and hold the stamens in place. Adhere the leaves and flowers on the card.
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99Out of stock
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99Out of stock
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Eden Green TSSZ53$9.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Blazing Red TSSZ21$9.99
- Embossing Powder - White RPEJ685$5.99Discontinued)
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Pad - Frost White CB80$7.99Discontinued)
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99