My card is a shaped card made by folding a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and laying the Elaborate Oval Frames die over the fold and running through the die cut machine. Cut another Elaborate Oval Frame out of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and glue to the front of the card. Cover with a piece of Sheet 3A of the paper collection.
Cut one white and one gold of the die and layer them together so the gold shows behind the white just a bit then glue. Glue to the card front. Stamp the sentiment onto the card front using Rhubarb Stalk ink and set aside.
Stamp the ornaments using Bamboo Leaves ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and add ink using Stack and Store Daubers. I used Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Stalk ink. Cut out using the coordinating die. I used a paint brush and 3D Crystal Lacquer to paint the ornaments so they shine and allow to dry. As they are drying, sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter and allow everything to dry. Use hot glue and glue down the ornaments to the top of the card front.
Tie a piece of red seam binding into a bow and hot glue to the top of the ornaments and the card is finished
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Seam Binding, Hot Glue Gun
- Holiday Ornament Paper Collection HCDP1-2153$24.99
- Sparkling Holiday Ornaments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31030$19.99
- Sparkling Holiday Ornaments Die HCD1-7466$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Lantern Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31026$19.99
- Christmas Lantern Die HCD1-7462$29.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rhubarb Stalk TSMP301$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99