Elaborate Oval Love
The card base is 5 x 7" from white cardstock. Die cut the 2 largest layers of the Elaborate Oval die from white cardstock. Adhere these layers together using foam tape and then adhere to the card base also using foam tape. Die cut the middle section of the die from Luxe Silver Cardstock, and then the middle decorative die from white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment onto the middle decorative piece using grey ink (Archival- Shadow Grey). Adhere this to the silver cardstock layer and add to the middle of the card using foam squares.
Stamp the Clematis flowers using an embossing pad and white embossing powder and heat set. Die cut and shape the flowers using the coordinating 3D Shaping Mold. Add Crystal Clear Glitter to the flowers and let dry. Next, add Dew Drops to the middle of the smaller flowers and the large pearl in the middle of the larger flower. Once dry, add the flowers around the middle sentiment of the card.
The final touch is a few white enamel dots around the die cut pieces and the card background.
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Embossing Pad, White Embossing Powder, Dew Drops, Pearls, White Enamel Dots, Archival Ink- Shadow Grey, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Small, E-Z Runner Ultra, Dual Tip Glue Pen)
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99