Card size: 6 x 6”. Cut a Simple Centerpiece card base using the largest die in the set on white cardstock. Score right side at 3” then fold down toward center fold, crease with bone folder then open flat. Cut another card front from white cardstock with the same die. Glue this piece to the bottom half only of the 3” scored side (all edges should match. This forms the easel base.
Cut green and lavender decorative paper for the front and inside of card using the same large Simple Centerpiece die. Glue the inside piece onto card but wait on the front. Use the lattice insert curvy Accent die to cut through front decorative paper piece at an angle. Cut it again from silver then glue the silver under the decorative paper off set so that silver shows. Trim any excess silver from edges of Centerpiece die cut. Glue a piece of lavender decorative paper under lattice opening then glue the card front to the base front.
Make 2 silver Octagon frames using the largest Simple Centerpiece die along with the next die in size together. Pop up the top/front silver frame and glue the inside silver frame to card.
Use a small oval die to cut a piece of silver and a piece of Fun Foam. Glue these together then glue to the inside of card to create a stop to keep easel card open (for best results this piece should be almost at the bottom of the inside).
Stamp Feathery Florals using black on white cardstock, die cut then color. Shape on the back using the largest ball stylist in the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. (Use pop ups under flowers and some leaves). Adhere larger floral to the front of card on the right side and glue/pop up smaller floral on top of the silver oval inside card.
Stamp Wild Rose using Deep Purple onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock. Sponge with Deep Purple, die cut then sponge edges again and use the shaping mold to form flowers. Glue 2 of the same size blossoms together to make flowers and then fill with Prills. Glue 3 on the front with Feathery Florals and 2 inside.
Cut one of the strip sentiments from decorative paper, line with silver, fish tail both ends then use a pen to make a wave. Glue it to the front at an angle.
Glitter card randomly and glitter all the flowers.
Other Products: White cardstock, Copic Markers: BV00, BV02, V01, V12, YG61, YG82, Y11, Y15, Y38, Fun Foam sheet
- Feathery Florals Paper Collection HCDP1-2149$24.99
- Feathery Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31017$19.99
- Feathery Florals Die HCD1-7453$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Curvy Accent Border Die HCD3-7435$34.99Out of stock
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00