Score and fold an 8” x 8.5” piece of card at 4” to create a narrow card base, Score one length at 2”. Place the 2nd size basic rectangle over the centre fold and die cut to create the card base. Die cut a paper from the collection using the 3rd size eyelet rectangle, trim the eyelets off one long edge and adhere to the card base using dries clear adhesive, placing the straight edge at the back of the card.
Diecut a white card and a paper delicate daisy border outer die, adhere together. Die cut the outer die and the decorative die together using contrast paper from the collection, adhere this to the outer layer diecuts and adhere to the base of the card using foam pads.
Die cut a white eyelet rectangle using the 1st and 2nd size dies and with contrasting papers die cut the 1st and 2nd basic rectangles. Adhere each paper rectangle onto the corresponding eyelet rectangle. Adhere the largest to the excess card on the easel to create the easel card.
Diecut the lattice oval decorative die using contrasting paper from the collection and adhere to the smaller of the rectangles, adhere this to the large rectangle to the right of the card base using foam pads, leaving a bigger gap on the left side of the card.
Stamp the sentiment using rich cocoa ink and die cut using the centre lattice oval die, cut a second small oval from contrasting paper and adhere the 2 together slightly offsetting to create a white border. Add to the card using foam pads.
Make the flowers: Stamp Classic Roses onto flower shaping paper using potters clay ink, color the centre using potters clay and die cut. Color the tips lightly with peanut brittle ink. Place face down into the shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Using the flower shaping tools press in the centre to lift the petals abd adhere 2 sets of petals together to create the flowers.
Stamp 5 leaves onto green paper from the collection, die cut and shape using flower shaping tools.
Stamp the Floral Shoppe fillers onto flower shaping paper using rich coca, die cut and shape with flower shaping tools. Stamp the accents using a mix of toffee crunch and rich cocoa ink and colour lightly with toffee crunch, die cut and shape with the flower shaping tools.
Die cut 5 filigree accents using the luxe gold card.
Arrange the decorative and floral elements on the card and secure with hot glue. Place a small ball of hot glue in the centre of the flowers and cover with gilt trip prills to complete the flowers.
Other Products: white card, foam pads, hot glue
- Slim Lattice Oval Die HCD3-7433$34.99Out of stock
- Delicate Daisy Corner & Border Die HCD3-7434$34.99
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Basic Rectangle Die HCD3-7432$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Filigree Accents Die HCD2-7427$34.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Potter's Clay TSMP801$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Peanut Brittle TSMP802$7.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99