Other Products: White cardstock, Pink cardstock, London Fog Memento, Embossing Folder, punch for sepals, Copic Markers: RV00, RV10, RV02, C1, YG11, YG41, Y00, Y11, E51, E21, E53, Shimmer additive.
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card Size: 6 x 6”. Click here to view more photos of this card. See Template for card base Here: Cut 1 white panel 3 7/8 x 5 3/8” then run through your cutting machine with an embossing folder. Die cut 1 pink inner decorative die from Royal Elegance Frames Dies set from pink cardstock and the inner oval from white cardstock. Cut decorative paper to match panels of card base except the center easel part. One the center easel portion of card front glue the embossed panel then the pink decorative die cut and finally the white oval. Glue the decorative paper to the card base inside piece (5 3/4 x 5 3/4") and the strips on the card front (5 3/4 x 3/4" bottom, 3 1/4 x 3/4" two sides above bottom, 2 1/2 x 3/4" two sides on the top portion [only shows when closed]). Cut a decorative paper border for the bottom of front to go over decorative paper strip (animals with pink background used for this card). Glue to card front.
Stamp using London Fog (or black), lamb, bunny, deer and the rose images die cut and color. Stamp the “girl” word and Classic Roses using Magenta Hue, sponge, die cut and form roses (see video), die cut “Girl”. Stamp Congratulations using Magenta Hue onto white cardstock and die cut using the Ornamental Tags Die set.
Glue the 3 little animal characters to the upper portion of the white oval and rose images to the bottom portion of the white oval. Glue one Classic Rose to the center under the animals and then glue the “Girl” word under the Classic Rose. Glitter rose and card front. Glue some of the Classic Rose buds and roses on the side bottom corners of the card front (make sure it doesn’t interfere with opening and closing of card). Glitter roses.
For the inside of card: Glue the sentiment “Congratulations” to the bottom portion and Glue two Classic Roses and leaves above it (these will hold the easel portion of card open). Glitter as desired. For the leaves, mix additive with lacquer to get a shimmery gloss and then paint the lacquer onto leaves to finish.
- Baby's Air Balloon Die HCD1-7299$29.99
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock