Cut an 11” x 5.75” piece of card and score at 3.75” and 5.5”, fold and burnish the score lines to create an easel card base. Die cut a solid Royale Gateway Die from white card and using paper from the collection. Adhere the layers together and adhere to the front of the easel card base. Die cut the ornate die from the Royale Gateway set using luxe silver card and cut away the gates, adhere to the front of the card.
Stamp the blue flowers onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink and colour using new sprout. Colour the flowers with summer sky, die cut and add shading using danube blue and olive grove inks, add copic FY1 into the centre of the flowers and shape using the flower shaping tools – make 5 or 6.
Stamp 3 of the pink flowers onto flower shaping paper using toffee crunch ink colour the green using new sprout and the flowers using rose bud. Die cut and add additional rose bud ink to the edges of the flowers. Shape using the flower shaping tools.
Arrange a few of the blue and pink flowers to the sides of the gateway and secure using dries clear and hot glue.
Cut a 5.5” x 5.25” piece of green paper from the collection, adhere to the card base. Cut a patterned paper from the collection measuring 5.25” x 5” and adhere this on top of the green layer. Die cut the solid smaller Swirly Accent Spray die using white card and green paper from the collection, adhere together. Die cut the decorative die using Luxe Silver card and adhere this to the green paper. Add this element to the base of the card using foam pads to create a stopper for the easel. Adhere a few blue flowers to the bottom left of the base.
Select 2 large dragonflies and stamp each twice onto paper from the collection using danube blue ink, die cut and add shading to the wings using rose bud ink. Shape using the flower shaping tools and adhere together applying adhesive only to the body. Add dries clear adhesive to the dragonfly wings and sprinkle over with glitter. Add one dragonfly to the top right of the gateway and the second to the bottom left of the base.
Stamp 3 small dragonflies onto paper from the collection using danube blue ink, die cut and add rose bud ink to shade the wings, shape using the flower shaping tools and add to the card as shown.
Die cut the sentiment in black card using the Letters and Numbers die and adhere into position using dries clear adhesive.
Other Products: White card, hot glue, copic FY1, foam pads
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99Out of stock
- Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3983$19.99Out of stock
- Decorative Dragonfly Die HCD1-7394$29.99Out of stock
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99Out of stock
- Daydream Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3984$19.99
- Daydream Florals Die HCD1-7395$29.99Out of stock
- Royale Gateway Die HCD2-7350$34.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Black HCPP1-438-1$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rose Bud TSMP400$7.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Olive Grove TSMP708$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99