Other Products: White cardstock, mix of mini pearls, acrylic diamonds, mini beads for shaker, Copic Markers: W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C5, YG61, G82, Y11, Y15, E53, E33, E35, E51
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2". Start with white folded 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" card base. Cut an ivory 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" piece and stamp doorway onto it using black. Stamp doorframe onto white again using black and die cut. Cut 2 pieces of decorative paper to fit inside of card. Cut doorway out of ivory, card base and inside decorative piece that will be glued to inside front. Cut 2 pieces of clear cardstock, one 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" and one just big enough for doorway. Glue large piece of clear to the inside front. Glue inside front decorative piece on to cover glue lines on clear. Close card and glue the “screen door” onto clear doorway. Turn doorway frame upside down and glue the smaller clear piece to back of frame then adhere 2 layers of foam tape around frame. Fill inside of doorway screen door with shaker pieces, keep everything in the center. Now carefully place popped up frame over shaker pieces making sure to line up doorway lines. Glue inside back panel onto card.
Stamp flowers, half with Buttercup and half with Rose Madder. Sponge Buttercup with the same and sponge Rose Madder with Pink Peony. Die cut and form. For large flowers, glue 2 large and 1 small together, small flowers are single. “Paint” white pearl stamen with Copic Markers, R21 and Y15. Insert pearl stamen into each flower. Stamp 3 leafy stems, 2 small pots, 1 porch light using black, die cut and color. Stamp sentiment on decorative paper and use the smallest oval to cut it out.
Pop pot up on both sides of the doorway. Glue leafy stems up both sides and part of the third over doorway. Start up each side with large flowers then end with small flowers. Yellow on right and rose Madder on the left. Glue the porch light up on the left side. Cut out the hinges from discarded door and trim to fit on the frame, glue to the frame. Glitter all the flowers and glitter card panels inside card.
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99Discontinued)
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- French Doorway Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3908$19.99Out of stock
- French Doorway Die HCD1-7292$29.99Out of stock
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99