My card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of sheet 8B of the paper collection.
Stamp the background stamp onto white cardstock using Night Sky ink and emboss with silver embossing powder. Use dimensional tape to attach to card front. Cut an oval from Sheet 8B of the paper collection and attach to card front with dimensional tape.
Stamp the angel onto vellum using Night Sky ink and emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut out with coordinating die. Stamp the angel using Night Sky onto white cardstock and cut out with coordinating die. Glue the two die cut angels together. Glue the angel to the oval on the card front.
This quick and easy card is finished and can be mailed using one first class stamp.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White Cardstock, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensional tape
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3996$19.99
- Joyous Noel Angel Die HCD1-7414$29.99
- Joyous Noel Background Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3998$19.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99