Delightful Pale Pink Dahlia
Other Products: White cardstock, pearls, Dimensional adhesive, Acrylic Shimmer Additive, corner punch.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size: 6 x 6”. Start with white cardstock 12 x 6”, score and fold in half to make 6 x 6 card. Score the left side again at 3” then fold back to make a Z fold card. Cut a decorative paper panel to fit each card panel (2 7/8” x 5 7/8”, 2 7/8 x 5 7/8”, and 5 7/8 x 5 7/8”). Glue the decorative paper to each panel.
Cut a 4” square from white cardstock and from decorative paper, glue them together and round the corners. Cut a square decorative die cut using Butterfly Kisses out of white then glue it to the 4” square.
Cut 6 corner die cuts using Elegant Pocket Accents Die set, glue 1 to each corner of the square inside and the other 2 on the 2 corners on the left of the 3” top. Cut 1 Majestic Swirl Frame and cut off all but 1 long side. Glue it to the fold line of the top (split the die cut if needed to fit both corners, it won’t show because the 4” square goes over the center. The square is now adhered to the top only by adhering dimension pop ups or tape to the left 2” of the 4” square. Square should be centered horizontally and vertically.
Stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment onto white using Magenta Hue then die cut outer side only. Glue it to the center of the inside panel. Glue pearls to each corner piece.
Stamp both sizes (2 large, 3 smaller) of the Dahlia using Magenta Hue, die cut then sponge the petal edges. See video for flower shaping, use the Dahlia mold. Insert stamen in the center. Stamp leaves using Leaf Green, sponge with Vivid Chartreuse, die cut then form in the mold. Brush leaves with a combination of lacquer and shimmer additive. Sponge glue onto flower petals and sprinkle with Rajni’s Crystal Clear.
Cut a pair of Swirly Border Accents out of white. Arrange flower, Swirly Borders and leaves on to the 4” square left side. Finish the card by stamping on white using Magenta Hue the sentiment “Hope your day is amazing!”, cut it out with the smallest possible oval then pop it up on the right top corner of the 4” square. Add pearls and glitter as desired.
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection HCDP1-2121$24.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die HCD1-7179$29.99Discontinued)
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- Majestic Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7308$34.99
- Ornate Just for You Die HCD1-7321$29.99
- Ornate Just for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3936$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99