Other Products: Black Soot, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron,Mowed Lawn and Mermaid Lagoon Distress inks, Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Versamark ink, watercolor cardstock, transparent glitter, Dew drops.
For more tips on creating with the Calla Lily Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/VWKPoXjpiug.
Instructions: Stamp the image from Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set on a 5" x 5 1/2" piece of watercolor cardstock using Versamark ink and heat emboss using Heat It Craft Tool and Gold Embossing Powder. Color the image using Black Soot, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress inks. To create the blue background paint the whole background with clear water and drop Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink and dark blue color from Gansai Tambi Watercolors on the wet background creating a gradient effect so that the darker colors are on the edges and it gets lighter towards the center. Use concentrated colors to create a shadow around the left and bottom of the swans as shown.
Take a piece of copy paper and die cut in the middle using the matching die from the Swan Lake Die. Use the negative area as a mask to mask off the background. Use Stack and Store Daubers to apply a thin layer of Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the swan images and sprinkle with transparent glitter using a thick brush. Apply 2 or 3 layers of 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the beak and feathers of the swan using Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles. Let the layers dry completely before applying the next coat. Use Bright Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops to add dimension to the calla lily stamens.
Adhere this piece on a slightly bigger piece of Luxe Gold Cardstock. Die cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using the decorative die from Swirly Accent Spray Die and adhere it behind the top and bottom of the swan panel as shown. Die cut 2 corners from white cardstock using the corner dies from the same die set and apply transparent glitter on these die cuts. Adhere the glittered die cuts on the top corners of the swan panel as shown.
Cut a piece of 6" x 6" patterned paper from Calla Lily Paper Collection and adhere it on a same sized card base. Apply a thin layer of Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the pattern paper and sprinkle transparent glitter, let dry and burnish to rub off the excess glitter. Adhere the swan panel on the card base as shown using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips. Add few pearls to the die cut to add finishing touch.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Swan Lake Die HCD1-7277$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3899$19.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Bright Gold NU653$3.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99