Deep Purple Sweet Pea
Deep Purple Sweet Pea
Card size is 6 x 6”. Score and fold 12 x 6” Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper at 6” on the long side to create card base. Cut a 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 piece of white cardstock and ink the edges using Deep Purple ink. Cut a 6 x 6” panel from the Sweet Pea Paper Collection sheet 11A, trim to 5 3/4 x 5 3/4” and adhere to the previous mat layer. Adhere the two to the card front using dries clear adhesive. Cut another 6” panel from sheet 11A, trim to 5 7/8 x 5 7/8”, ink the edges, stamp the ‘Hope your day is as Special as you are’ sentiment from the Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp set using Deep Purple ink and adhere to the inside of the card using dries clear adhesive.
Using the Classic Floral Vase Die, cut the decorative die from white cardstock x3. Cut one in half, save the one half for another project, then adhere the two whole and one half diecuts together. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter. Adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive as shown.
Stamp the Sweet Pea flowers and leaves on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Deep Purple and Leaf Green inks, color the centers of the flowers with the Deep Purple and color the leaves with the Leaf Green. Stamp and color the calyx using Leaf Green. Diecut all using the coordinating dies, add more color to all the edges and color the backs of the flowers and leaves. Place the flower petals, the leaves and the calyx in the 3D Sweet Pea Mold face down, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add a little additional shaping using the Deluxe Flower shaping kit. Adhere the three petals to the top of the two petals and the calyx to the bottom to create flowers. Create one large and two small flowers and one large and two small leaves. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere the flowers and leaves on the decorative diecuts using hot glue.
Make a multiloop bow from satin cord and adhere under the large sweet pea flower. Add some sparkle to the card front and the inside by randomly dabbing with dries clear adhesive and sprinkling with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, Paper Trimmer, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Satin Cord, Funnel Tray
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99