Decorative Sweet Peonies
Other Products: Memento ink – Dandelion, Clear glossy gel
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
For more tips on creating with the Sweet Peony collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the tags & sentiments, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/eAfLuNkRda4.
Instructions: Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 5” x 7”. Cut a piece of gold cardstock 5” x 7” and adhere to the front of the card. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4 7/8” x 6 7/8” and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut the decorative frame using the No 1 die from the HCD1-7155 Circle Basics – Large Die Set and the No 2 die from the HCD2-7306 Decorative Circle Frames Die Set out of gold cardstock and adhere to the front of the card with foam tape.
Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3819 Small Sweet Peonies Cling Stamp Set in Magenta Hue ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the centres with Canteloupe and Dandelion inks and the outer petals with Magenta Hue and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the edges of the petals with Lilac Posies ink and the backs of the petals with Magenta Hue ink. Shape using the 3D Basic Flower Shaping Mold and assemble using two of one size and one smaller size. Pierce the centres and insert gold coloured pearl stamens. Trim the threads and add Crystal Clear glitter using glossy gel and adhere to the bottom right of the decorative oval.
Stamp the leaves from the HCPC-3819 Small Sweet Peonies Cling Stamp Set in Library Green ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour with Vivid Chartreuse and Bamboo Leaves ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Colour the backs of the leaves with Vivid Chartreuse ink and shape using the Groove Golf Tools. Add Crystal Clear glitter using glossy gel and adhere around the peonies as shown.
Die cut the sentiment out of the patterned paper using the coordinating die from the HCD1-7201 Ticket & Tag Die Set and adhere inside the decorative die as shown inside the gold decorative circle.
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)