Make card base by taking the base die in the Decorative Circle Die set and laying it slightly over the edge of folded cardstock large enough to accommodate the die. Run through the die cut machine. Cut a piece of layering weight white cardstock using the same die only don't fold the cardstock. Glue this piece to the base card thus creating the finished look of the shape. I used a piece of sheet 10B of the paper collection to cut out another base piece and then glued it to the card base. Now we are ready to move forward with the rest of the card.
Using the decorative die of the set, cut out one using white cardstock and one using Luxe Gold Cardstock. Offset them just a bit so the gold shows just a bit behind the white piece and glue together. Use dimensional tape to secure this to the card base. Next, I created a round scalloped frame using gold cardstock, one of the round scalloped circles from the set and a circle die from the Eyelet Circles and Basics Small die set. I also cut out a piece of Sheet 10B using this same scalloped die. Glue the gold frame over the blue die cut being careful to match the scallops. Glue this frame piece to the card front.
Now we are going to work on the Sunflowers and leaves. Stamp the flower petals onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Memento Dandelion Ink. Also stamp a few using Fern Green ink. Color the petals using a mix of cantaloupe, Rhubarb Stalk and Sunflower Ink. The green ones were colored with Leaf Green ink and hilighted with Olive. The Sunflower leaves were stamped with Fern Green ink and colored with Leaf Green ink and hilighted with Olive ink. Use coordinating dies to cut out. Lay leaves and flower petals onto shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Use the Flower Shaping Tools to add a bit more dimension by applying pressure to the centers of the petals. On the yellow flowers centers add a home made product that I mixed up just for Sunflowers. Allow to dry. Add glitter using a Hydra Sponge and Dries Clear Adhesive and allow to dry.
Stamp the sentiment from For My Friend Cling Stamp Set onto a piece of sheet 1B using Black ink. Cut out using the flag piece and cut off one end so it will fit on the card. Decide on placement and glue down. Decide where you want the flowers, leaves and the green sunflower buds and glue down.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Memento Dandelion Ink, Dimensional Tape, Homemade Product for Flower Centers, White Cardstock
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rhubarb Stalk TSMP301$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99