Other Products: White cardstock, Paper Trimmer, Golden Mirror Sheet, Die Cutting Machine, Yellow-Orange-Copper Glass Beads, Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry & Crushed Olive, Hot Glue Gun, Glitter Dust, pearl string.
For more tips on creating with the booklet frame dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kJO5LdNFxgE.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Aster Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/1mriCKqh-Ac.
Instructions: The ready top fold card measures 6.5” by 9”. Cut panel of white cardstock measuring, 6.1” by 8.6” and adhere it on card using foam strips. Choose second panel from paper collection measuring 5.9 x 8.4” stack it together using dries clear adhesive. Card base is ready.
For the flowers, stamp multiple images of mixed florals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set on White cardstock using Vibrant Fuchsia Archival Ink and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the flowers using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Prepare 1 large 1 medium flower. Also, prepare 4 buds by shaping the smallest flower inwards, take 3 small flowers for each bud color two with fuchsia and 1 with peeled paint for sepal. Add yellow stamens in the center and create buds. For leaves, I have used Leaf green Archival ink for stamping and Peeled paint and crushed olive for coloring.
Cut 2 white frames from large booklet die and stack. Cut 2 frames from medium booklet die and stack. Color with Shaded lilac Distress ink. Cut booklet basic die on green paper from paper collection and adhere it on booklet frame die. Cut medium booklet basics die on green paper and adhere it on medium frame and set aside. Place big booklet frame on the center of the card using foam strips, arrange all leaves inside the frame as shown and place second booklet frame. Cut another basic booklet diecut with same medium basics die and stamp sentiment with dusty concord ink and place it shaping it like book paper. Adhere pearl string over both pages as shown.
Assemble a small bouquet of Wild Aster Florals on the left side as shown using hot glue. Add glitter to add extra sparkle to the flowers. For the fillers I used buds. Cut Swirly Border Accents Die on golden mirror sheet and place on both sides.
Embellished the card with Nuvo drops.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99Out of stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- Wild Aster Scroll & Cluster Die HCD1-7259$29.99
- Booklet Basics Die HCD1-7260$29.99
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- Booklet Frames Die HCD2-7261$34.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Wild Aster Paper Collection HCDP1-2106$24.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3888$19.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Scroll & Cluster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3889$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White NU651$3.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Crushed Grape NU662$3.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99