Dahlia Recipe Box
Recipe Box overall size including decoration 7"w x 8"h x 3 1/2"d . Cut x2 5 1/2 x 10” in white cardstock and lay in the scor-pal landscape, score at 3” and 9 1/2”. Turn the cardstock portrait and score at 1/2”. The 1/2” score lines are tabs and will be adhered together to create open top and bottom box. Line the box with Countryside Cottage Paper Collection 6B (external) 10B yellow (internal) edge all papers in Red Geranium. This can be done before or after the box is assembled.
Create the wrap around cover, cut white cardstock 6 1/8 x 7” lay portrait in Scor-Pal and score 1/2”, flip and score 1/2”. Cut x2 7 x 3 3/8”, place portrait in the Scor-Pal and score 1/2” on one side. Adhere all 3 pieces of cardstock together with 1/2” tabs. Line with Countryside Cottage Paper 9B one side (external) (this can be individual panels or one piece) 12B red the other side (internal) in panels. Edge all papers with Red Geranium.
Adhere the open box tabs onto the bottom panel of the wrap around cover. Cut 10B yellow and adhere inside the box to cover the exposed tabs. Wrap self-adhesive pearl strip along the top and bottom rim of the box.
Die-cut white Ornate Oval and shadow with 12B red. Adhere onto this white cardstock Eyelet Oval and Basics Large. Die-cut 3 white cardstock Letters and Numbers and adhere together, when dry rub over Carnation Red ink pad and adhere onto Luxe Silver Ornate Oval and adhere with dots.
Cut mat and layers in matching papers 6B onto 10B yellow and adhere to the top of the cover.
Create recipe cards with white cardstock 6 1/4 x 5 1/2” adhere Eyelet/Circle and Basic Small/Large circle tabs as indexes and adhere print outs or write recipes onto the white card.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Red Geranium Dazzling Dahlia for the flowers and buds and Dazzling Dahlia in Fern Green to wrap around the buds. Colour flowers and buds with Vivid Chartruese at the centres and Carnation Red on the outer petals.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Fern Green Dahlia leaves, colour the with Vivid Chartreuse and Leaf Green. Lay face up in the 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold spritz and run through the die-cutting machine. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to cup the centres and form the buds and pinch the ends between your fingers. Adhere two small Dahlia petals onto one large with hot glue. Add hot glue and Go Green prills to the centres. Add dries clear and Crystal Clear to petals and leaves.
Adhere the flowers and buds together with hot glue and tuck in leaves. Adhere with hot glue onto the top of the cover with voile and sisal.
Other Products: Adhesive pearl strip, voile, sisal, hot glue, recipes
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Countryside Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2123$24.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Go Green Prills ANC828$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99