Daffodils Edged in Gold
Other Products: Stampin Up Embossing Folder – Tufted (retired), DMC Snow White Pearls, Brilliant Pearlescent Yellow ink, gloss gel medium,
Instructions: Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 12” x 7”, score at 6” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 6” x 7”. Cut a piece of gold cardstock 6” x 7” and adhere to the card front. Cut a piece of pattern paper 5 7/8” x 6 7/8” and adhere to the card front. Die cut two pairs of corner decorative dies from the HCD1-7213 Elegant Pocket Accents Die set in gold cardstock and adhere to the four corners of the card as shown. Die cut four large decorative accents dies from the HCD1-7213 Elegant Pocket Accents Die set – two from white cardstock and two from gold cardstock. Adhere the white dies over the gold dies offsetting slightly to show the gold card. Adhere to the front of the card as shown. Die cut a decorative oval die from the HCD2-7307 Royal Elegance Frame Die set using the No. 3 die and adhere to the front of the decorative dies. Cut an oval using the No. 2 die from the HCD1-7156 Eyelet Ovals & Basics – Small die set out of white cardstock. Emboss using the Tufted embossing folder and adhere to the front of the oval.
Stamp the leaf images from the HCPC-3930 Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set in Vivid Chartreuse ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the stems with Vivid Chartreuse ink and add Snow White Flower Pearls to the outer leaves and adhere to the front of the oval.
Stamp the daffodil images from the HCPC-3947 Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set in Vivid Chartreuse ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the inners with Vivid Chartreuse ink and the outers with Pearlescent Yellow ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the backs of the trumpets with Pearlescent Yellow ink and the leaves with Vivid Chartreuse ink and finish colouring with Tiger Lily ink on the edges of the trumpets. Shape using the coordinating mold and assemble the trumpet and adhere to a double layer of leaves. Pierce the centres of the flowers and insert one green stamen and several white fluffy stamens and secure with Dries Clear glue. Finish the flowers by adding floral tape to the stamen stems. Add Crystal Clear glitter with gloss gel medium. For the buds crease the trumpets and add the leaf around the folded trumpet. Add the stamens and glitter as with the open flowers. Add a large and small daffodil and two buds to the front with hot glue gun.
Stamp the sentiment from the HCPC-3845 Just for You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set in embossing ink and heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Die cut using the small rectangle die from the HCD1-7203 Ornamental Tags die set. Die cut the decorative die from the HCD1-7203 Ornamental Tags that coordinates with the rectangle die and trim off the decorative edge. Adhere the sentiment to the gold card and add the decorative edges to the edge of the sentiment as shown. Adhere to the card as shown with foam tape.
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Daffodil Shaping Mold HCFB1-496$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99