Other Products: White cardstock, hot glue, foam adhesive, scissors, acrylic stamping block, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine
Instructions: Cut white cardstock to 9 x 6 1/4”, score and fold at 4 1/2”. Using the 4th to the largest circles, diecut along right side of the card base. Cut blue paper from Delightful Daffodil paper collection to 6 1/8" x 4 3/8", diecut circle using same circle die, ink edges with Manganese Blue ink using a Stack & Store Dauber, then adhere directly onto card base. Cut another piece from paper the collection to 6" x 4 1/4”. Once again, use the same circle die to diecut the panel, then score this panel every 1/8”, to create a textured, vertically lined panel. Ink the edges with Leaf Green ink then adhere this onto card using foam adhesives.
Diecut two Teardrop Lattice Gateway frames from white cardstock, use scissors to snip apart the rounded arch from both of these arche die cuts (reserve one of remaining pieces for later use as indicated below), color these two half circles using Rose Madder ink and Stack and Store dauber, then use Dries Clear glue to connect the two pieces together creating a dimensional circle. Snip off any overlapping interior pieces if needed. Apply glue onto a sponge, dab randomly onto circle and sprinkle with Baby’s Breath glitter. Use foam adhesive to attach circle onto circular opening on card base. Using one of the remaining pieces from the Teardrop Arch, separate the two lattice sides using a scissors, this will give you two lattice strips about 2 1/2” in length. After shaping each strip lightly with the stylus handle, glue one piece along the bottom left side of card, then cut the second lattice strip in half adhering one on the left and the other half along the top right as shown.
Stamp the daffodil from HCPC-3943 using Rose Madder on the flower and Leaf Green on the foliage, onto white cardstock and diecut. From HCPC-3944 stamp the daffodil using the same inks as above, the hyacinth trio and single hyacinth x2 using Jet Black ink onto white cardstock and diecut. Stamp the butterfly from HCPC-3943 onto Rajni Chawla’s Vellum using ColorBox Frost White ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off and emboss with heating tool. Diecut coordinating die. Diecut the butterfly overlay from HCD1-7341 onto white cardstock.
Use Stack and Store daubers along with the following inks to color the images. For the daffodils color the petals with Buttercup ink, then use Fantasix along with dauber to add Rose Madder ink along the perimeter of the center cup shape of the daffodil. Apply Vivid Chartreuse and Leaf Green on the foliage. Use French Ultramarine onto all the grape hyacinths, and Vivid Chartreuse along with Leaf Green on the foliage. Use Manganese Blue and Deep Purple inks along with a dauber to add color variation onto the hyacinths as desired. Color the backside of the vellum butterfly using Buttercup and Rose Madder inks.
Use scissors to remove daffodil buds, also make small cuts into the sides of the cup shaped daffodil center allowing for some shape and dimension. Separate the hyacinth as well. Shape images using Deluxe Flower Shaping kit, adhere onto center card opening using hot glue. Lightly shape center of butterfly using stylus, adhere overlay onto center and allow to dry. Adhere completed butterfly onto card using hot glue. Use Dries Clear glue along with Baby’s Breath glitter for a touch of sparkle on the card as desired.
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Die HCD1-7342$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3944$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7337$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Pad - Frost White CB80$7.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99