Curvy Decorative Accent
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping paper 8” x 9”, score at 4” along the 8” side and fold to create a 4” x 9” base card. Cut a piece of black pattern paper 3 7/8” x 8 7/8” and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut an eyelet rectangle using the No. 2 die from the HCD3-7431 Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die set and adhere to the front of the card.
Cut a rectangle out of pink pattern paper using the No. 2 die from the HCD3-7432 Slim Basic Rectangle Die. Die cut the Basic Curve Border from this paper using the plain edge die from the HCD3-7435 Curvy Accent Border Die. Adhere the bottom half of the paper to the bottom of the card front.
Diecut the decorative borders from HCD3-7435 Curvy Accent Border Die in three separate border pieces for the card, applying Frosting Powder on each one before adhering. Use 3 die combinations for the first one, use the Decorative and Simple Edged, Lattice, and Basic Curve Border and adhere on the lower part of the cut pink rectangle. Next use the Scalloped Eyelet, Swirl and Leaf Border and Basic Curve Border and adhere along the backside of the upper part of the cut pink rectangle. Adhere this upper pink rectangle onto the card front using foam adhesives. Finally diecut the Double Decorative Edges Curve Border and adhere along the top as shown.
Stamp the leaf image from the HCPC-3835 Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set in English Ivy ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour with Leaf Green ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Colour the back of the leaf with Leaf Green ink and shape using the coordinating mold. Add Crystal Clear glitter using clear gloss gel medium and a paint brush and adhere the leafy accent to the top right of the card using foam squares.
Stamp the rose petal images from the HCPC-3752 Classic Rose Cling Stamp set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Love Letter ink. Colour from the centre of the petals to the outer petals in Love Letter ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the backs of the petals with Love Letter ink. Shape the petals with a groove golf tool and then assemble the roses using three of one size petal and two of the next size petal down. Add Crystal Clear glitter using clear gloss gel medium with a paint brush and then adhere the roses over the leaves as shown.
Stamp the sentiment from the HCPC-31007 Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp in Black Onyx ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Die cut with the tag die from the HCD1-7201 and adhere to the base of the roses as shown with foam squares.
Other Products: Clear gloss gel medium, paint brush, foam squares, foam tape, Memento ink - Love Letter
- Curvy Accent Border Die HCD3-7435$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Basic Rectangle Die HCD3-7432$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - English Ivy RACP970$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99