Courtyard Wild Poppies
Card size is 6 x 6”. Score and fold 11 1/2 x 5 3/4” Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper at 5 3/4” to create tent fold card base. Using the bottom half of sheet 5A from the Wild Poppy Paper Collection, cut the left side to 5 3/4 x 5 3/4” and adhere to the front of the card base using dries clear adhesive. Cut the right side of the paper to 5 5/8 x 5 5/8”, ink the edges with Distress Oxide Black Soot ink, stamp the sentiment ‘I miss you’ from the For My Friend Cling Stamp set using Archival Jet Black ink. Adhere to the inside of card.
Using the Courtyard Elegance Die, cut from white cardstock, sponge with dries clear adhesive and cover with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. When dry, adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive. Stamp the sentiment ‘For My Friend’ from the Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp set on white cardstock, diecut using the eyelet die from the Ticket and Tags Die set. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and cover with Crystal Clear Glitter. When dry, shape and adhere to the to right of the card front.
Using the Wild Poppy Cling Stamp set, stamp the Wild Poppies on red metallic card stock using Archival Mulberry ink. Diecut using the coordinating dies and shape in the 3D Wild Poppy Mold. Adhere two flowers together offset to create the flowers, pierce the centers using the Groove Golf Tool and add three green Pastel Bead Stamens – Medium to the center of the two largest flowers and add 1 green stamen to the two smaller flowers. Add dries clear adhesive around the stamens and sprinkle with Power Outage prills. Make a total of 7 flowers: 1 large, I medium, 2 small and 3 extra small. Remove one of the smallest stems from the EZ Stem Floral Wire and adhere all but one of the extra small flowers to the floral stems using hot glue. Adhere the bouquet to the card front using hot glue.
Stamp the Sweet Pea leaves in Leaf Green ink and color using the same ink. Diecut using the coordinating die and add more ink around the edges. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere three of the large leaves to the base of the floral stems.
Make a multiloop bow from sheer white ribbon and adhere over the leaves. Adhere the last extra small poppy to the center of the bow using hot glue. Using a sponge, add a little dries clear adhesive just to the very edges of the poppies and sprinkle with a little crystal clear glitter.
Other Products: Diecutting Machine, White Cardstock, Red Metallic Card Stock, Misti, Bow-it-All V2, Distress Oxide Black Soot ink, White Sheer Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99