Courtyard Sunflower Banner
Cut a 5.75” x 5.75” base out of white paper. Then, from the paper collection, cut a square 5.50” x 5.50" glue it to the base. From white paper, cut a smaller frame from the Courtyard Elegance Die set, then cut out a circular frame from the paper collection and glue it to the card. From white paper, cut a smaller openwork frame and glue it to the card.
Stamp the sunflower from the Peony & Sunflower Banner Die set twice on white paper with black ink. Color the sunflower with yellow ink and the leaves with a green watercolor marker. Cut with the coordinating die and then one sunflower with scissors. Shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Use the glue to connect the flowers, glue inside and add brown Prills. Color the bee yellow.
Cut a strip from the paper collection with a die from the Peony & Sunflower Banner Die set and use black ink to stamp the sentiment from the Just for You Sentiments set.
Arrange all the elements as shown. Cover with glue and sprinkle with glitter.
Other Products: paper trimmer, die cutting machine, watercolor marker
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3970$19.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Die HCD1-7378$29.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Bright Ideas Prills - 12 Pack ANC852$65.98
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock