Other Products: Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape, Sheena Douglas White Stamping Card, Foam inking tool, Diamond tickles, Ranger Archival Ink Maroon. Nuvo Embellishment Mousse: Orange Blush, Persian Red, Powder Blue, Spring Green, Burnished Bronze, Coral Calypso, Funnel Tray,
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: The measurements for this complete tent fold hinged card is 6 1/2”x 8 1/4” (16cm x21cm). All the embellishments are colored with the mousse as watercolor using the water pen.
Taking the white card make the hinged card to the above measurements. Apply the Maroon ink to the card base front edges. Find the outer die from the Stairway Gardens die set. Die cut this twice from the white card, trim so when adhered together this will measure 7 1/4” in the length, making an oblong shape. Apply glitter to the outer edges and when dry adhere to the card front with double sided tape. Find the blue printed background paper in the Cottage Garden collection, cut this to measure the same as the oblong above. Adhere this to the card front using the 3D foam dots. Die cut also the circle backgrounds and two small squares found in the die set from the same blue paper. Taking the white card and the Courtyard Elegance die set, die cut the lace square twice. Trim the squares so they will fit to the blue background paper oblong. Apply glitter to the two die cuts. When dry adhere to the blue background. Taking the white card and the lace circle from the same die set, die cut two circles. Also, cut two background circle from the blue paper. Trim the circles so they will fit into the now oval shape in the card font. Apply the glitter to the white die cuts. When dry, adhere both the lace and blue paper pieces to the card front oval with 3D foam dots.
Make all the embellishments for the decoration of this card by stamping coloring and die cutting: 1x the bird on the branch, x31 petals (prills will be added to the petal centers), x2 the curved boarder and x5 the strait boarder (color only the leaves a this is for the extra leaves used as fillers) 3x the window and shutters (color only one of these as the layers will be stacked and adhered together) x4 the sentiment (fussy cut away the outside so you have only the words then adhere all the layers together).
Adhere the window to the card front so it covers the join in the oval. Fussy cut away the birds and adhere them to the window. Arrange the curved boarder above the window and adhere. Fussy cut leaves and add them behind the window shutters, under the birds and on top of the window. Adhere the sentiment to the card. To finish, apply the crystal lacquer to the birds. To finish the card, apply the diamond stickles to the sentiment.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Die HCD1-7280$29.99
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99Out of stock
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3902$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse NU802$8.99
- Pacific Teal Nuvo Mousse NU822$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00