Other Products: Gallery soft oil pastel, Martha Stewart scoreboard, hot glue gun,
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold. Place the outer Intricate Swirl Frames Die over the folded card with one edge slightly over the folded side and die cut to create the shaped card. Cut a single piece using this same die from patterned paper collection and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Die cut an outer frame from paper collection and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips. Die cut an outer frame from patterned paper and place into card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips. Cut a piece using Regal Pocket Accents Die from white cardstock adhere to the top of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp the Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House and cut using the coordinating dies. Colour with Gallery soft oil pastels 210 and 204. You will need 2-3 petals for each to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using shaping tool - using bigger one. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them, use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter
Stamp the leaves using Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape using mold as shown on the video.
Stamp sentiment with Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Jet Black on the ticket from paper collection and using Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set. Place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99Out of stock
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-458-1$9.99Out of stock
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99