Other Products: White cardstock, dimensional adhesive, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine
Instructions: Use the 5 x 7 Gatefold card base to get started. Use from the HCD2-7337 Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die to diecut a green panel from the Countryside Cottage Paper Collection. Use from the same die set to diecut an opening in the center of card base and coordinating green panel. Layer green panel onto card base. Diecut the decorative frame from white cardstock and layer onto green panel. Diecut another scenic background panel to attach through arched opening of card to the inside. Stamp the happy birthday sentiment in Cactus Flower ink at the top center of panel as shown. Apply Dries Clear glue to sponge and dab over decorative white frame and sprinkle with Rajni’s Crystal Clear.
All the following images were stamped onto Flower Shaping cardstock and diecut with the coordinating dies. Stamp the cottage from HCPC-3938 Countryside Cottage Cling Stamp Set in Cactus Flower ink and diecut including windows and door. Stamp and diecut the cottage again, this time in Forget-Me-Not ink. Stamp the cottage one more time, this time in Sepia ink. Diecut the main outline of Sepia cottage and chimney. Stamp the shrub from same set in Leaf Green ink. Using from HCPC-3939 Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set, stamp 1 of the bare tree in Sepia, 2 leaf clusters in Leaf Green, and 2 flower clusters in Cactus Flower and diecut.
Use the Stack and Store daubers along with the following inks to color the images. For the cottage, you will only need to color the teal one, plus the pink windows, doors, and brown chimney pieces. For the roof, use Sunflower and Sepia. Use Forget-Me-Not ink on cottage exterior. Color the windows and door with Cactus Flower and Sunflower ink. Use Sepia on chimneys. Now layer the teal cottage onto the brown one. Adhere the colored windows, door and chimneys as pictured. Color the bare tree with Sunflower and Sepia. Color the tiny flowers with Magenta Hue and use Leaf Green on the leaves. Color the shrubs, and leaf clusters with Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse.
Use the stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to shape tree, flowers, leaves and shrubs. Use glue and dimensional adhesive to attach the cottage behind arched opening as shown. Attach the shrubs in front of cottage. Attach the tree to left side of card. Cut apart the leaves and add onto tree. Do the same with the itty bitty flowers. Use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal glitter for a touch of sparkle on the card as desired.
- Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7337$34.99
- Countryside Cottage Die HCD1-7332$29.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Die HCD1-7333$29.99
- Cottage Summer 'scapes Die HCD1-7334$29.99
- Countryside Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3938$19.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3939$19.99
- Cottage Summer 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3940$19.99
- Countryside Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2123$24.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99