Other Products: Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Distress Oxide Broken China, Ribbon, watercolor pencils, colorful glitter
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
Instructions: Cut white card base and fold with dimensions of 6 1/4" x 6 1/4". Cut a paper 6” x 6” from HCDP1-2114 French Cottage Paper Collection and glue. Cut another paper from the collection with dimensions of 5 3/4” x 5 3/4” and glue. Cut the largest element of the Eyelet Oval Die from white cardstock and glue in the middle of the page. From HCDP1-2114 French Cottage Paper Collection cut the matching element from paper collection.
Stamp images from HCPC-3910 Cottage Lifestyle on white cardstock and paint them using watercolor pencils. Cut all the images using their coordinating dies and cover with colorful glitter. Glue as pictured.
To create flowers, stamp the flowers from the HCPC-3909 French Cottage 'scapes set on the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper a few times using Archival Ink-Rose Madder and Distress Oxide Broken China and die cut using the coordinating dies. Shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Cover the center of the flowers with glue and add Ribbit Prills and Go Man Go Prills.
To create leaves, stamp the leaves from the same sets on the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper with Distress Peeled Paint ink, die cut with the coordinating die, shade using this same ink.
Cut the sentiment from the paper collection and place all the elements as shown.
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3910$19.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Die HCD1-7294$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99