Cottage Garden Roses
Other Products: Vellum Paper, Versamark Embossing Ink, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Wow Embossing Powder-Earthtone Blueberry, hot glue, distress ink mowed lawn, hot glue gun, dimensional adhesive, acrylic block, scissors, funnel tray, die cutting machine, Nida Tanweer Magic Glitter Powder, Twine, Lace.
For more ideas on creating with the Special Sentiments Stamps & Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: For the card base, cut a piece of Deluxe white cardstock to 11 7/8 x 9” size, score and fold in half. Cut another piece of white cardstock size 8 7/8 x 5 3/4” and adhere this layer on card base using dimensional tape. Trim paper from Cottage Garden Collection measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and adhere on to the card base using clear glue.
Cut 1” x 5” strip from pattern paper first then cut another four strips which is smaller than first one. Next trim 5 strips more on pattern paper which is smaller than first set of strips. Cut third set of strips on green pattern paper which is slightly smaller than second strips layer all 3 sets as shown using dimensional tape. Adhere lace on the card base and add those strips on to the card using dimensional tape.
Next, Stamp the sentiment on white card using versamark ink cover with white embossing powder heat it using heat tool, die cut using coordinating die. Add another layer of diecut underneath using clear glue. Cut shadow die of Sending You Birthday Love sentiment on pattern paper and layer underneath the main sentiment. Add this on to the card using foam dots.
For the flowers, Stamp the classic rose stamps on Vellum Paper using versamark embossing Ink cover with white embossing powder, heat using heat tool and die cut using coordinating die. Color using coastal coral Archival ink from the back side in the centers, shape the flowers using shaping mold, finish shaping using shaping kit and make a few flowers. Use hot glue to assemble the flowers as shown. For the center, add some Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with prills. Stamp the leafy accents from leafy accents stamp set with leaf green ink and color with Vivid Chartreuse ink and diecut using coordinating dies. Shade edges with mowed lawn ink. Use the Stack and Store daubers to color the flowers and leaves, Shape the leafy accents in mold, next apply clear glue to the flowers and leafy accents with sponge and sprinkle some Magic Glitter.
Add twine, arrange all ready elements as shown and add nuvo drops to embellish the card.
- Ornate Just for You Die HCD1-7321$29.99
- Ornate Just for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3936$19.99Discontinued)
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White NU651$3.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99