Cottage Garden Flutters
Spritz an A4 sheet of stamping card with water and sprinkle over with the shimmer shakers to create a shimmering metallic background. Set aside to dry. Once dry, die cut the circle from the rounded sunlight window die set.
Fold a 6” x 12” piece of white card in half and place the circle die over the fold, run through the diecutting machine to create the card base. Cut across the base of the card to create a flat base. Ink around the edges of the shimmer background using sweet plum memento ink, adhere to the front of the card and snip off the bottom in line with the card base.
Stamp the sentiment onto white card and die cut using the album tag, edge with sweet plum and add to the card using foam pads. Die cut an eyelet frame using the album tags dies and adhere to the base of the card, around the sentiment, using dries clear adhesive.
Die cut 2 swirly borders using paper from the collection and adhere to the top and bottom of the sentiment.
Create the flowers: Stamp the largest petals onto flower shaping paper using danube blue ink, colour using summer sky ink and diecut. Colour the reverse of the petals with summer sky and add a hint of sweet plum to the front of the petals. Place face down into the flower shaping mold and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Press into the centre of each flower using the flower shaping tools to add a little more dimension.
Create the leaves: Stamp 3 of the Flowering Dogwood larger leaves and 2 of the smaller leaves onto flower shaping paper using mossy meadow ink. Colour using granny apple green ink and diecut. Add mossy meadow ink to shade leaves and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Position the leaves and flowers on top of the swirly borders and secure with hot glue. Add navy blue nuvo drops to the centre of each flower and cover with prills. Remove excess and allow to dry.
Stamp the butterflies onto waste from the shimmer background using versafine clair ink, cover in clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut, lightly shape and add to the card as shown.
Add 5 nuvo drops to the top right and bottom left of the card, set aside to dry.
Other Products: foam pads, hot glue, clear embossing powder, granny apple green and mossy meadow ink - Stampin Up!, versafine clair black ink, A4 stamping card, raspberry rose and gunmetal shimmer shaker – cosmic shimmer
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- Flowering Dogwood Die HCD1-7129$29.99Out of stock
- Flowering Dogwood Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3773$19.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Navy Blue NU659$3.99
- Hot Mama Prills ANC821$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum TSMP506$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Summer Sky TSMP604$7.99