Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 4" x 7 3/4". From the paper collection, cut a slightly smaller rectangle and glue to the base. From gold paper, cut a 3 1/4 "x 7" rectangle, then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller rectangle, round the opposite corners with rounder on both rectangles and glue them. Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
From the gold paper, cut a frame from the Royal Elegance Frames Die set and adhere to the base as shown. Adhere it on a card using foam dots.
To make a dragonfly, stamp the dragonfly from the Decorative Florals set on white paper with Archival Cornflower Blue ink and color it with Archival French Ultramarine . Cut with the coordinating die.
Adhere everything as shown.
Other Products: Rounder, Big-Shot Machine
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99
- Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3975$19.99Out of stock
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99