Coral Reef Layered Card
Coral Reef Layered Card
Other Products: Distress Inks Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberries, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Copic Markers: R21, R14, R22, R20, R00, Y11, Y15, Y38, BG11, BG32, BG15, V12, V15, YR04, C01, C02, C03, C05, C07, E00, Gauze, knotted twine, eyelash trim, ribbon, 3-M foam tape, Pearls, real shells, real seahorse
Follow Emma's Video to construct the album here.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6". You can take a peek inside each page of this card here. Put the layered circle card together. Choose papers and cut each 6 x 6" paper to fit leaving a small border then cut circle out of the center of each to match the page it is going on (before gluing front cover on to the top, secure a piece of ribbon to make a tie for keeping card closed, same for the back cover). Make circle frames from coordinating paper for each opening except the smallest circle page (you will use the port hole for the frame on this page.
Stamp all the flowers for the front of card using black ink on white cardstock and die cut. Color using Distress inks Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberries, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade. Shape using the Deluxe flower shaping kit.
Form flowers and glue together then add white Prills to stamen and centers.
Stamp, color and die cut fish, porthole, coral reef and shells using black ink on white cardstock. Color using Copic markers and arrange on desired pages.
Tear pieces of tan paper for bottom of pages with that have no sand at the bottom already. Stick some eyelash trim under some of the glued on sand. Decorate each page with coral reef, shells, and twine.
Die cut several scrolly leafy die cuts (from Cut Mat Create) from a green paper out of the Blazing poppy collection. Die cut pockets from a piece of coral paper using the Fleur borders and pockets die. Glue pockets to tops of pages 3 & 4.
Cut apart and glue pieces of scrolly leafy die cuts throughout card. Finish with pearls and white Prills at the bottoms of each page. Dye and add gauze to some areas at the bottom of pages. Add pearls throughout card top and bottom (these work well for spacers). Some of the fish and seahorse is popped up with foam tape as well.
- Minnie Pearls Prills ANC803$5.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Brilliance Ink - Pearlescent Coral TSBL32$8.99Discontinued)
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Fleur Borders and Pockets Die HCD1-778Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Tropical Hibiscus Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3736$19.99Discontinued)
- Tropical Hibiscus Die HCD1-796$29.99
- Coral Reef Collage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3738$19.99Discontinued)
- Coral Reef Collage Die HCD1-798$29.99
- Under the Sea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3739$19.99
- Under The Sea Die HCD1-799$29.99Discontinued)
- Blazing Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-255$24.99Discontinued)
- Under The Sea Paper Collection HCDP1-266Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- 6" x 6" Layered Circles Card-White HCLC1-454-2$5.99Discontinued)