My card size is 4 1/4" x 6 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection. I used Sheet #2B. Ink the edges of the paper with Bamboo Leaves ink.
Stamp the edge pieces onto white cardstock using Morocco ink. Stamp the design twice. Cut out with coordinating dies. Next stamp the main image 4 times using Morocco ink and Bamboo Leaves. Cut out using the coordinating dies.
Glue down the edge die cuts on the top and the bottom of the card front. I used dimensional tape to adhere the center piece and on each layer used on top of the initial die cut. I think it gives a Kaleidoscope effect to the piece.
I did not put a sentiment on the front of the card but the inside is left blank so you could write a message for the recipient.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Misti Stamping Platform
- Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection HCDP1-2136$24.99
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3979$19.99
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Die HCD1-7390$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Morocco TSMP201$7.99Out of stock