Colorful Christmas Stars
Colorful Christmas Stars
The ready top-fold card from smooth white cardstock measures 7" by 7". Choose the plainer cardstock from the designer paper collection and cut measuring 6 1/2" by 6 1/2". Glue it on the Luxe silver cardstock to create a border of 1/8" on all four sides. Layer the panel on the ready card base.
Cut one each die cut from white cardstock and Luxe Silver Cardstock using the French Courtyard Die set. Stack and glue both the die-cut keeping white at the bottom to add extra strength. Layer the die-cut on fancy paper from the same collection and further layer it on the white die cut using Stairway Gardens Die. Finally, layer the panel on the ready card base.
Stamp 6 Poinsettias from the Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set using white pigment ink on Rajni Chawla's Vellum Cardstock and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Heat set the petals using the heat gun. Die-cut the flowers using the coordinating die set. Ink the flowers using Seedless Preserves and mist them a little. Shape the petals using the coordinating mold. Prepare 2 flowers of 3 petals each and add seed beads to the flower centers. Glitter the flowers using Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear powder.
Stamp the stars using the Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set and Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Cactus Flower and Manganese Blue Archival inks. Cut the stars using the coordinating die sets. Ink the stars a little with the same inks and keep them aside.
Stamp the star from the Large Holiday stamp set on Luxe Silver cardstock using white pigment ink and sprinkle white heat embossing powder, dust extras on to funnel tray, and heat set it using a heating tool. Cut all the stars using coordinating die. Use the smaller stars to embellish the project and keep the bigger star for future use.
Gold heat emboss the Holy Berry foliage on the green cardstock and cut them using the coordinating die set.
Stamp the sentiment Merry Christmas using Cactus Flower and Manganese Blue archival inks and cut it using the coordinating die. Cut and stack two white die cuts to the sentiment to add extra strength. Layer the sentiment on the strip of vellum cardstock.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown.
Other Products: Hero Arts white Pigment ink, Smooth white card stock, funnel tray, heat gun, glue dots
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99