Clematis Floral Gift Box
Start by making the gift box. Take the heavy weight cream coloured card stock and cut two pieces A- Eight and a half inches by Five and a half inches and B- Eight and Three Eighths inches by Five and Three Eights Inches.
Piece A makes the base of the box. Score piece at Three Quarter Inches on all four sides. Cut out the slits on the four corner squares and fold in the tabs to make the base. Adhere the tabs with designer dries clear glue.
Make the Lid with Piece B in the same manner as the base. Layer Luxe Gold Card stock and designer paper on the lid.
Close the lid on the base. Take a long organza ribbon and place on the center of the box on the top and fold in the ribbon at the back and tie a bow. Adhere the ribbon on top with glue.
Cut a piece of white die cut from the Royal Elegance Frames die set. Use only the center decorative oval die. Cut three pieces of the round lattice die cut from the Rounded Window Frame die. Cut them in half and align the pieces together to form a single lattice die cut and adhere to the back of the oval. Cut two pieces of frame from the Frame a card leafy borders die set using a pastel background paper. Trim the border and add to the either side of the oval on the organza ribbon.
Stamp the Clematis flower images in small and medium sizes with Cactus ink on deluxe flower shaping paper and using the daubers, colour the flowers with a blend of Plum and Cactus Archival ink. Cut the flowers with the Clematis die and shape the flowers in the 3D flower shaping mold. Further shape the flowers with the groove golf tool. Make leaves by stamping the leaf images from the Clematis stamp set using Library Green ink on Flower shaping paper. Use the daubers to colour the leaves with Library green ink and Leaf Green ink. Cut the leaves using the Clematis die and shape them in the 3D Flower shaping mold.
Make a bunch of yellow small stamens and a yellow medium stamen. Add prills with clear glue. Layer the small and medium flower together and add the prills.
Make small filler flowers from the Classic Rose stamp and die set and with Leaf green ink. Add a white medium stamen in the centre.
Make leaves from the Large Floral Urn stamp and die set using the Green shades of Archival inks on the flower shaping paper and shape with golf tools.
Take all the flowers and leaves together and arrange them on the gift box using hot glue. Add filler flowers to finish the arrangement.
Untie the bow at the back, to open the box and fill with goodies. Place the lid and tie the bow.
Other Products: Heavy weight cream coloured card stock, 1" white organza ribbon, scoring board, trimmer, die cutting machine, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Frame a Card Leafy Borders Die HCD2-7190$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99