Clematis and Magnolia Bridge
Clematis and Magnolia Bridge
Completed card will measure 9 x 7". Cut white cardstock 11 3/4” x 5 1/2” and lay landscape onto scoreboard, score 2 1/4”, 3 3/4”, 8”, 9 1/2”. Line each panel on the front of the card with Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection 10B (cut panels slightly smaller when in a valley fold to allow for the card to collapse). Line the back with Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection 4A, cut to fit each panel and edge with Pink Peony. Cut Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection 10A slightly smaller mats to sit over the green paper on the front of the card, edge with Pink Peony. Add a decorative panel from the paper collection 1A. While the card is still flat stamp at the centre in Deep Purple ‘Just a Note’ from the Sweet Lilac Scroll & Notes Cling Stamp Set.
Stamp onto white cardstock in versafine sepia and clear heat emboss Sweet Magnolia Buds, Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis and Clematis Spray. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and watercolour brush and die-cut.
Die-cut in white cardstock Ornate Flourish Gateway Die, add self adhesive pearls and Clematis Spray. Add hot glue to the centres of the spray while wet add TuTu prills. Adhere the gateway to the front of the card ensuring the card will collapse flat both ways.
Adhere the trellis to either side of the front of the card on foam strips and tuck/adhere the Sweet Magnolia Buds.
Stamp Clematis Cling stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Deep Purple and Vibrant Fuchsia, colour the centres in Viridian, die-cut and edge each flower with the same colour. Stamp the leaves in Library Green, colour with Viridian, die-cut and edge the leaves with Library Green. Spritz and lay in the 3D Clematis Shaping Mold and run through the die-cutting machine. Hot glue two petals of the same size. Add hot glue and I Cannot Tell a Lilac to the pink flowers and hot glue and Tu Tu prills to the purple flowers. The larger flowers have the opposite colour Assorted Pearl Stamens Small through the centres, poke a hole through, thread the stamens, secure with hot glue at the back of the flower and trim off excess.
Hot glue the flowers onto the trellis. Add Dries clear with a brush to the petals and add Crystal Clear glitter.
Other Products: Hot glue, paper trimmer/scissors, pearl strips, versafine sepia, clear heat embossing powder
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Die HCD1-7357$29.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3956$19.99
- Clematis Spray Die HCD1-7356$29.99
- Clematis Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3955$19.99
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- Ornate Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7326$34.99
- Sweet Lilac Scroll & Notes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3818$19.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Tu Tu Pink Prills ANC811$5.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Viridian RACP669$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99