The ready top fold card measures 8″ by 6″. To prepare the white card base, cut one piece measuring 8″ by 6″ and the second piece 8 1/2″ by 6″. Score the second piece at 1/2″ on the longer side and glue the first piece on top. For the topmost layer, choose the pattern paper from the Floral Banners Paper Collection and cut 71/4″ by 5 1/4″, and distress the edges using sharp scissors. Next, cut a white panel 1/16″ smaller on all sides and glue it behind the pattern paper giving a sleek white border on all sides. Choose and cut another coordinating paper from the same paper collection to create the next layer, again creating a sleek border on all sides.
Cut 2 pieces of fancy oval frames from white cardstock using HCD2-7382 Simply Classic Oval Frame Die and glue them together. Cut the solid frame oval from the pattern paper and glue it on the back. Cut the outer frame in Luxe Gold and white using the same die and glue them together keeping the gold one on top. Also, cut the main solid cover from pattern paper and glue the golden frame on it using an adhesive that dries clear. Next, layer the ready white frame. Cut one center gold frame and glue it directly on the colored base of the frame. Finally, layer the ready frame on the card front as shown.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals with Red Geranium Archival ink using a Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flowers using Rose Madder and shape them using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Once the shaping is done, assemble a few flowers using ball tools from the shaping kit and add matching seed beads to the flower centers.
Stamp, color and cut a few Wisteria flowers using Bright Tangelo archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Once all the elements are ready, glitter the flowers with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear powder and finish the card by adding a stamped sentiment from Love to Celebrate Cling Stamp set.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, Smooth White Cardstock, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue.
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99Out of stock
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99