Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 1/4” x 8 1/4” and score at 1” along the 8 1/4” side to form a 1” flap. Using the largest die from the HCD2-7384 Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame die set cut this piece with the die slightly over the top fold line so that the score line is preserved. Now using the same die, cut 2x from white cardstock. Attach one to the flap to form a card base. Make sure the flap is to the inside of the card base so that it can be covered when finishing the inside of the card. Trim the top of the card to match along the top so it opens easily. Now to complete the card front, simply attach the third cut piece to the front of the card which will make the top of the card look complete and will strengthen the card overall. Using that same die from the Fancy Classic Rectangle die set, cut a piece from HCDP1-2146 Floral Basket Paper Collection, sheet 7B. Using the HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers, Ink the edges using Paradise Teal Archival Ink and glue to the card front. Next using the second largest die from the same set cut 2 pieces, one from sheet 10B, and another from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Layer the green on top of the gold and offset a little to create a two tone look. Attach to the card front. Using the same die, cut a pink piece from HCDP1-2133 Floral Banners Collection Paper Pad, Sheet 12B. Insert the center section into the green and gold frame. Using the HCD1-7157 Eyelet Oval and Basics Large die set, cut one scallop oval from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Using HCD1-7156 Eyelet Oval and Basics Small die set, cut a piece from sheet 2B of the Floral Basket Paper Collection. Layer these two ovals and attach to the card front using 3D foam dots.
Stamp the basket and handle from the HCPC-31008 Wicker Basket Cling Stamp Set with Versa Color White ink onto white cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Die cut with coordinating dies. Stamp the flowers from the HCPC-31010 Basket Blooms Cling Stamp Set onto Copic X-Press It Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and color with Copic markers. Die cut with coordinating dies. Add dots of Dries Clear Glue to the small yellow filler flowers and sprinkle with Clementine Ultra Fine Transparent Glitter.
Glue the white basket to the center oval on the card front. Glue the underneath of the handle down to the background paper. Using 3D foam dots add the flowers to the top of the basket then glue down the front part of the handle on top of the flowers. Add a coordinating bow to the handle. Finish the inside of the card as desired.with designer paper, Luxe Gold. cardstock and eyelet oval diecuts.
Other Products: 3D Foam Dots, Copic X Press It Paper, Copic Markers, Scissors, Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Floral Basket Paper Collection HCDP1-2146$24.99
- Wicker Basket Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31008$19.99
- Wicker Basket Die HCD1-7436$29.99
- Basket Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31010$19.99
- Basket Blooms Die HCD1-7438$29.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame Die HCD2-7384$34.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99