Circle of Life
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Waterbrush, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Runner Grand, Adhesive Dots Micro)
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
Instructions: Click here to view more hotos of this project. Stamp the Create-a-Scene image onto white cardstock and then die cut it using the decorative circle die. Use the larger decorative die from brown cardstock. Adhere the brown die cut piece to the card base. Add color to the stamped image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Colors Used: Cobalt Blue, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Carmine Red, Bright Yellow, Pink, Olive Green, Mid Green, Brown.
Using the same decorative outer die, cut 2 pieces from the wood grain patterned paper. Then using the plain circle die cut the mountain scene and adhere to the middle section of the inside of the card, adhere the other 2 to either side of the inside. Find and cut out the “Birthday Wishes” sentiment and adhere to the middle section of the inside.
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- 6" x 6" Round Bi-Fold Card - White HCCB1-481$10.99
- Sand and Sunsets Die HCD1-7265$29.99Discontinued)
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Wilderness Retreat Paper Collection HCDP1-2108$24.99Discontinued)
- Window Scenes Paper Collection HCDP1-2109$24.99Discontinued)
- Sand and Sunsets Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3891$19.99
- Create a 'scape Backcountry Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3893$19.99Discontinued)
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black TSSZ31$9.99