Other Products: Pearl White Metallic Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, VersaMark, WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter, Archival Ink - Cobalt Blue, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Blue Gala Glitz, Acetate, Chunky Glitter Flakes, Watercolor paper, memento London Fog Ink, Wink of Stella, Blue Metallic Ribbon, Silver Cord
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6". Score and fold 12 x 6" Deluxe Flower Shaping paper at 6" on the long side. Cut two pieces of the Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection, Sheet 11B, 5 7/8 x 5 7/8", ink the edges with cobalt blue ink, cut two more pieces of a lighter blue paper 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" and ink the edges with cobalt blue. Adhere the layers together using dries clear adhesive and adhere one set to the inside of the card and one set to the card front.
Diecut the snow globe 8 times using the outer die and the largest circle die from Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Cut 1x from the light blue designer paper and ink the edges. Cut 1x from acetate and adhere the acetate to the back of the designer paper diecut. Using the round snowglobe die, cut the bakery scene from the designer paper and adhere inside the snowglobe. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with crystal ultrafine transparent glitter.
Stamp the bakery, snowman and truck from the Festive Winterscapes Stamp set on watercolor paper using memento London Fog ink and color using Zig markers Carmine Red, Green, Yellow, Beige, Blue, Brown and Gray. Use 3D Crystal lacquer on the truck and and the snowman's hat. Use Wink of Stella and glitter on the bakery and snowman. Adhere the images to the scene inside of the snowglobe, add some chunky glitter flakes and adhere the acetate using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the Christmas Poinsettias and Holly leaves on Pearl White Metallic Cardstock using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Add a little cobalt blue ink to the centers of the poinsettias and holly leaves, diecut and shape using the 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Press down in the centers of the flowers using the stylus and adhere two flowers together making sure to offset them. Add glue to the centers of the flowers and add Blue Gala Glitz.
Add a blue metallic bow and a silver cord bow to the bottom of the snowglobe. Adhere the poinsettias as shown. Stamp the 'Merry Christmas' on the blue designer paper using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Ink the edges, shape and adhere to the top of the card.
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99