Other Products: Cardstock (White, Brown), Waterbrush, Stickles, Stampin Up Ink (Early Espresso, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red), Blending Tool and Mat, Distress Oxide Ink (Stormy Sky, Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, Creative Photo Corners Kraft, 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra, Adhesive Dots Medium)
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Cut a piece of the yellow patterned paper to 6 x 6”, and the light green patterned paper to 5.5 x 5.5” and adhere together using Kraft Creative Photo Corners. Adhere this to the 6 x 6” card base of white cardstock. Cut a strip of red patterned paper that is 2 x 6” and adhere up the middle of the card. Find and cut out the “Merry Christmas” sentiment and adhere to the bottom of the card using foam tape.
Die cut the ornate ovals piece from dark brown cardstock. Stamp and die cut the Snowy Pines Cabin image twice using dark brown ink (Early Espresso) on white cardstock. Once just the pine wreath and the other just the inside piece. Also die cut a plain white cardstock oval to fit under the pine wreath. Create a blended background on the plain oval using Distress Oxide Inks (Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Stormy Sky). Add color to the pine wreath and the cabin image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush (Beige, Olive Green, Grey Brown, Carmine Red, Mid Brown, Brown). Add Stickles to the snow of the cabin scene.
Adhere the blended oval straight to the brown die cut oval. Adhere this straight to the card front. Adhere the pine wreath to the cabin scene using foam squares. Then adhere this to the ornate oval again using foam squares.
Stamp and die cut 2 sets of the poinsettias and holly using dark brown ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the holly using green ink (Old Olive) and daubers. Add color to the flowers using red ink (Riding Hood Red). Shape the holly and poinsettia using the coordinating shaping molds. Assemble the flowers and add Prills to the middle of each. Adhere a poinsettia to either side of the sentiment.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)