Christmas in Town
Other Products: Water based markers, distress ink Peacock Feathers, black embossing powder, adhesive backed foam, Versamark Ink Pad, watercolor paper, paint brush or water pen, white cardstock, silver cardstock.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Create a 6 inch x 6 inch card base. Cut a 6 x 6” blue panel from the Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection, slightly smaller than the card front, distress with Danube Blue and adhere. Cut out a lighter blue panel from the paper collection, 4.5 inches x 4.5 inches, distress with Danube Blue ink, adhere to adhesive backed foam and adhere to card front. Cut out the square frame with the Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die on silver cardstock, cut to make 4 corners and adhere to the corners. Cut out one silver snowglobe with the Festive Snowglobe Die, three snowglobes from the adhesive backed foam and one in white cardstock. Cut out the largest circle die from the Festive Snowglobe Die in white cardstock, sponge one half with Peacock Feathers ink and splatter with water, leave bottom half white for snow. Adhere to the white cardstock snowglobe.
Stamp the bakery, lantern, tree, wreath, carolers and snowman from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set with embossing ink and heat emboss in black on watercolor paper, use water based pens and paint brush to color images, cut out with corresponding dies and adhere as shown, on the sponged circle. Adhere the three foam snowglobes on top, fill with glitter when dry. Cut out clear cardstock circle with largest circle in the Festive Snowglobe Die and adhere to back of silver snowglobe, adhere silver snowglobe on top when dry. Cut out decorative snowglobe piece in blue designer paper and adhere to bottom of silver snowglobe.
Stamp the poinsettias from the Christmas Poinsettia and Holly Cling Stamp Set in Paradise Teal and sponge with Chartreuse and Paradise Teal, cut out with coordinating dies, sculpt with the 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold, add prills and glitter.
Stamp the holly from the Christmas Poinsettia and Holly Cling Stamp Set in Olive and sponge with same, cut out with corresponding dies and sculpt with mold.
Stamp the sentiment from the Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock and cut out with Arrows and Banner Die and adhere to the front of the snowglobe with poinsettias.
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die HCD1-7179$29.99Discontinued)
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99