Other Products: Die Cutting machine, Trimmer or Guillotine, Scissors, White Cardstock, Hot glue gun, Bone folder, White glitter paste, Soft brush, Ranger Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Black Soot; Ranger Archival Ink - Cobalt
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the Sea Breeze Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FEQMFvu880o.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Gate fold card measures - 6 inches by 6 inches. Die cut border half circle of 6” x 6” Shutter Fold Card base using Rounded Eyelet Window Die, then repeat the process on the other side of the card base. Cut out 5 7/8” x 5 7/8” piece of Paper Collection and adhere it inside the card base. Cut out 6” x 12” strip of Sea Breeze Paper Collection and adhere it to the both sides of half circles. Remember to cut out the excess pieces from around the half circle using scissors every time you adhere the paper. Adhere the half circle panels together (on both sides) and apply White Glitter paste on the front of the card using a soft brush, then leave card to dry completely. Die cut decorative circle of Paper Collection using Rounded Window Frame Die. Add an additional layer of white card on the back, then apply glue on the left flap of the card base and adhere final piece on the centre of the card front. Die cut 4” circle of Paper Collection using Circle Basics Large Die and adhere it on the centre of decorative circle.
Stamp the landscape image on the white card of Sea Breeze Harbor Cling Stamp Set using Coffee Ranger Archival Ink Pad, then colour it with Ranger Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone and Black Soot using Blender Marker. Die cut the image with 4” circle using Circle Basics Large Die, then die cut it again with matching die and adhere it to the circle on the front of the card base.
Stamp poinsettia images from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp set with Cobalt Archival Ink pad and colour them in with Manganese Blue Archival Ink using Daubers. Stamp holly images from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp set with Peeled Paint Distress Ink pad and colour them with the same ink using Dauber. Die cut poinsettias and holly images with matching die from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly, then place them in 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold, spray them with water and run them through die cutting machine. Assemble poinsettia flowers using hot glue gun, add stamens and adhere them to the card base. Fill in composition with holly leaves.
As a final touch, gently apply glitter paste on the scene to create more realistic winter landscape.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Tombow Dual Brush Marker N00 Blender 282873$3.19Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 6" x 6" Shutter Fold Card - White HCCB1-480$10.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Sea Breeze Harbor Die HCD1-7264$29.99Discontinued)
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Rounded Eyelet Window Die HCD1-7273$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Sea Breeze Paper Collection HCDP1-2107$24.99Discontinued)
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Sea Breeze Harbor Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3890$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99