Other Products: Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink, Hero arts Unicorn White Pigment ink, foam tape, transparent holographic glitter and silver rhinestones.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card Base: Cut a piece of 5 7/8 x 5 7/8" pattern paper from Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection and adhere it on a 6" x 6" piece of white card base. Take a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock and adhere it on the previous layer of pattern paper and adhere a slightly smaller size of pattern paper from the same collection on it.
Die cut a 5 3/8" x 2 1/2" piece of pattern paper from the same collection using the border die from Fleur Border Basics Die and adhere it on a 5 3/8" x 3" piece of white cardstock. Line up the inner edge of the border die from Elegant Border Basics Die with the edge of pattern paper and die cut the white cardstock to create the border. Adhere this piece on the card base as shown using foam adhesive.
Apply Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the snowflakes, snow, leaves, caps and garland on the tree and sprinkle transparent holographic glitter on top. Apply a layer of 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the lamp, berries and ornaments and let it dry.
Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set on a piece of white cardstock and trim it to create a banner. Create another banner of the same size from the pattern paper that was used for the 1st layer. Use the stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to curl the banners and adhere them as shown. Apply a line of Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the border of white banner and sprinkle glitter on top.
Flowers and Leaves: Stamp the flowers and leaves from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set on a piece of Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite and Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper with Hero arts Unicorn White Pigment ink and heat emboss them using Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and Heat It Craft Tool. Ink the heat embossed flowers and leaves with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink and die cut them using the matching dies from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die. Shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and Groove Golf Tool Set. Add a little I'm A-Maized Prills to the flower centers using 3-D Crystal Lacquer. Arrange and adhere them on the card again using 3-D Crystal Lacquer. Add a line of silver rhinestones along the die cut border to add finishing touch.
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249Discontinued)
- Elegant Border Basics Die HCD1-7121Discontinued)
- Fleur Border Basics Die HCD1-7120Discontinued)
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118Discontinued)
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Rock N' Roll Prills - 12 Pack ANC851$65.98
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99