Card size: 4 1/4" x 9 3/4". Cut card front using largest Slim Eyelet Rectangle from white and from gold, glue together off-set. Cut a layer of gold measuring 9 3/16” x 3 9/16”, glue it to white eyelet. Cut a layer of red decorative paper measuring 3 1/2" x 9 1/8”, glue to gold layer. Cut decorative frame of the Slim Elegant Rectangle from white then glue it to the red paper. Cut a card base measuring 3 11/16” x 9 1/8” then glue it to the back of card front.
Cut 2 Eyelet Diamonds 4 1/8” x 5 3/4" from white and from gold. Glue pairs together off-set. Cut 2 a little smaller diamond from a foam sheet to pop up diamond layers, glue to backs of pairs then glue them down onto card front centering (center will overlap each other by about 1”, points of diamonds hang over card sides about 1/4"). Cut red decorative diamonds to fit eyelet diamonds, glue to card.
Cut 3 more smaller eyelet diamonds 2 3/8” x 3 1/4" from white, 2 from gold plus 2 from foam sheet. Also cut 2 eyelet Diamonds from white 3 x 3 3/4". Run 2 of the smaller eyelet diamond through a cutting machine with an embossing folder then glue them onto the smaller gold eyelet diamonds, glue the foam under these 2 diamond sets, set aside.
Glue the 2 white medium size eyelet diamonds onto red diamond layers, now glue the foam backed smaller eyelet diamond sets onto the card centering over medium white eyelet diamonds. Glue the last white small eyelet diamond to the center of card.
Stamp birds with holly twice using black, die cut 1 whole image then use bird only dies to cut second image. Color separate birds then color holly and berries only on the whole image (it is good to color the outer edges of birds on this whole image with a dark color because it may show a little). Round the bird only images then pop up with foam dots. Adhere them to the whole image over birds to match. Add Stickles to the berries. Then glue onto the card center leaving room for the sentiment.
Stamp Merry Christmas using Vermillion, die cut then die cut a gold layer. Glue together making a shadow of the gold layer. Glue sentiment to card center under the birds and holly.
Add gold half balls to card die cuts. Optional: Add lots of glitter to card being careful not to get glue on the gold layers.
Other Products: White cardstock, Stickles, foam sheet, gold half balls, Copic: R43, R24, R39, YG05, YG07, YG09, E53, E33, E35, E39, holly embossing folder
- Festive Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2152$24.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31027$19.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Die HCD1-7463$29.99Out of stock
- Slim Elegant Rectangle Die HCD3-7447$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Diamond Die HCD1-7227$29.99
- Diamond Basics Die HCD1-7226$29.99Discontinued)
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99