Christmas Cardinal Gateway
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, Ice stickles Christmas red and diamond, sewing thread, cheesecloth, funnel tray
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: The finished card measure 5 x 7". For the base of your card, choose a 5x7" Gateway Fold Card - White With the Scalloped Flourish Gateway die, cut 2 pieces of paper with the biggest die from the sheet #8B, ink the edge of all the paper with the red geranium ink and a dauber. Glue it on the first and on the third card base. From the same kit cut with the second larger die in the paper #6B. Also ink the edge in red and glue in on the first base. Use Ornate florish gateway die to cut in a white cardstock the center of the card and glue it on the first base.
For the second panel, cut a paper from the 6A paper, cut the edge with the Ornate florish gateway die, ink the edge in red and glue it on the base. For the third base make a pocket with a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2” paper (ink the edge). Add a white border made with the second die from the Scalloped flourish gateway die.
Make Poinsettias from the Candlelit Christmas Collection. Stamp your flowers with red geranium ink onto white flower shaping paper, color the centre with red ink. Color the reverse of the flowers and diecut with the coordinating die. Place facedown into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Put glue in the center of the flowers and add red stamens. (I used 3 larges petals to make a flower and only two for the smaller). With a sponge, add glue on your petals and put crystal clear glitter on them. Make your holly leaves with the same method by using the fern green ink.
Cut 2 sentiments from your paper. Glue one on the first panel and one on the third with 3D foam to give dimension. Put cheesecloth and sewing threat over your sentiments and glue flowers on leaves over it. Add big stamens to fill the space. Add glitter on your card to give a snow effect.
To add the finishing touch, stamp a cardinal, color with zig markers, diecut and add it to the front of your card! Do the same thing with pinecones branch and add it on your bouquet !
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99Out of stock
- Ornate Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7326$34.99Out of stock
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99Out of stock
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00