Christmas Blessings Tag
Christmas Blessings Tag
Other Products: Red Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Champagne Pearl Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, SU Real Red cardstock, Red Jute, SU Gumball Green Ink Pad, SU Real Red Marker, VersaMark, Gold Metallic Ink Pad, Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz, Dimensionals
Learn how to shape the Sparking Poinsettias here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INCr0klRIQ
For tips on how to cut intricate dies check out this tutorial.
Instructions: Cut Champagne Pearl Cardstock 7” x 4 1/8” and cut the top corners at an angle to create a tag. Cut red mat 3 7/8” x 6 7/8” and angle the corners. Use 4” x 6” panel from the paper pad and trim to 3 7/8” x 6” and angle the corners. Using Fleur Border Basics die, diecut the designer panel as shown to reveal the red mat and create a pocket. Ink the edges with Gumball Green ink and adhere to the red mat.
Die cut the Festive Holiday ornate die and adhere to designer paper and red mat leaving the pocket opening. Using Dries Clear Adhesive adhere all to the tag base. Punch a hole in the top and add red jute. Stamp the Classic Wedding Bells on Champagne cardstock with VersaMark ink, heat emboss with gold embossing powder and die cut with the matching die. Trim off excess pieces from bells as shown. Shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Stamp the Festive Holly images on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and cut using the matching dies. Color the leaves with Gumball Green ink using Stack and Store Daubers and color the berries with Real Red Marker and shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Stamp the Sparkling Poinsettias on red cardstock, die cut with the matching die, shape and adhere together. Use the Heart of Gold Prills for the flower centers. Spray the holly, bells, and poinsettia with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz and let dry. Diecut the tags from the Festive Holly paper pad and also from champagne cardstock using the Luggage and a Tags Die. Adhere together and ink the edges using Gumball Green ink and Gold Metallic ink. Add red jute to the tags and place them in the pocket.
Adhere the Holly, Bells and the Poinsettia to the tag with dimensional adhesive as shown. Make a multi loop bow with the red jute and adhere it to the top of the bells. Die cut the Christmas Blessings tag from the paper pad using Luggage and Tags Die, ink the edges with Metallic Gold ink and adhere with dimensionals.
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Spring Bling Prills - 12 Pack ANC850$65.98
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Funnel Tray 359503$3.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luggage and Tags Die HCD1-745Special Price $9.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Fleur Border Basics Die HCD1-7120Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Sparkling Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3680Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Sparkling Poinsettia Die HCD1-766Special Price $9.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Festive Holly Paper Collection HCDP1-280Special Price $12.50 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Festive Holly & Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3791Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Festive Holiday Die HCD1-7146Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Festive Holly & Cardinals Die HCD1-7145Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Classic Wedding Bells Die HCD1-7143$29.99
- Classic Wedding Bells Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3789$19.99