Other Products: 8” white card base. Diamond dazzle – Sentimentally Yours, autumn red crystal drops – tonic, shaded spruce, mossy meadow, early espresso, cherry cobbler, granny apple green, old olive ink pads – stampin up!, stazon on black ink pad, stamping card, foam pads, hot glue
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the Candy Cane Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/8Twf2bi7Lgk.
Instructions: Card size 8 x 8”. Make the Holly: Stamp in early espresso onto the flower shaping paper using a stamping platform and colour with a granny apple green ink. Use cherry cobbler ink to colour the berries using daubers. Over stamp using early espresso ink. Die cut and edge the leaves with old olive to give shading. Shape using the flower shaping tools
Make the lantern: stamp onto stamping card using stazon on ink, and colour using the kuretake water colour zig pens. Die cut and lightly shape.
Make the trees: Stamp onto stamping card using the Shaded Spruce ink and use a water brush to spread the ink and colour the trees. Die cut and edge with mossy meadow ink. Add nuvo drops and sprinkle with glitter, remove excess and allow to dry.
Select a pale green paper from the collection and cut slightly smaller than the base card and adhere using dries clear adhesive.
Cut a 7.25” square piece of white card and a slightly smaller piece of tartan paper and adhere together. Cut 2 of the large regal pockets and 2 Swirly accent sprays using the luxe gold cardstock. Adhere to the tartan layer so that the similar shapes are opposite and centrally to the edge of the tartan paper. Adhere this layer to the base card using foam pads.
Select the topper and cut to size. Adhere to a slightly larger piece of white card. Diecut and adhere 4 of the swirly accent corners using the luxe gold cardstock to the topper and add this centrally to the base card using foam pads.
Position and adhere the lantern, trees and holly to the card using hot glue. Add nuvo drop berries to the holly and select a sentiment from the paper collection and add to the bottom of the card using hot glue.
Once the berries are dry add dries white adhesive to the bottom of the trees and the holly leaves, to look like snow, and sprinkle in diamond dazzle glitter sprinkles. Remove excess and allow to dry.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99Discontinued)
- Season of Glee Die HCD1-7255$29.99Discontinued)
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- O Holy Night Paper Collection HCDP1-292Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99Discontinued)
- Season of Glee Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3886$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99