Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, water mister, dimensional adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, funnel tray
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
For more tips on creating with the Tulip Time collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/rfYMxeNBmJk.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 12 x 6" size, score and fold at 6 and 9". Cut another piece of white cardstock to 6 x 6" size and attach to bottom 3" fold of card base. This creates a fold up card base. Cut a pink patterned paper from the Sweet Peony paper collection to 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" size. Sponge the edges of panel with Tea Rose ink and attach to the inside of card. Cut another pink panel of the same size and attach to the front of card. Use from the Stairway Gardens Die to diecut a background pattern from white cardstock. Diecut the square eyelet border from the pink paper. Use dimensional adhesive to attach the background diecut pattern and eyelet border to the card as shown.
Stamp the tulip petals from HCPC-3858 Tulip Time Cling Stamp Set in Tea Rose ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating dies. You will need 5 large petals, 6 medium petals, and 6 small petals. Stamp the leafy spray from Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set in Emerald Green ink onto the same paper and diecut with coordinating die.
Use the Stack and Store daubers to color the images. Use the Bright Tangelo ink on the edges and centers of petals. For the leaves, use the Emerald Green and Vivid Chartreuse inks. Place the tulip petals in the Tulip Shaping Mold, lightly mist with water and send through die cutting machine. Do the same with the leaves using the Leafy Accents Shaping Mold. Finish shaping petals and leaves with the stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Layer the flower petals together and thread stamens through, attaching with hot glue. Arrange and attach the flowers onto the card with hot glue. Cut apart the leaves and attach in between and next to flowers with hot glue. Diecut ornamental tag from the Ornamental Tags Die in white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment on it in Tea Rose ink. Ink the edges with the same. Use dimensional adhesive to attach onto the inside bottom of card as shown.
Dab some of the Dries Clear glue onto hydra sponge and apply over the flowers, leaves and tag, then sprinkle with Crystal Clear to add that extra sparkle.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Tulip Time Die HCD1-7218$29.99Discontinued)
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- 3D Tulip Shaping Mold HCFB1-472$29.99Discontinued)
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Tulip Time Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3858$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Bright Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-3$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Emerald Green RACP447$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00