Celebrating 25 Years
Measure and cut a piece of white cardstock to 6 1/4 x 8 3/4” and score along the longer side at 2 3/4” and 5 1/2” creating a 3 segmented card base. The largest section measuring 3 1/4 x 6 1/4” is the base/bottom of the card. For the bottom section of the card cut a piece of HCGP1-493 Luxe Silver Cardstock measuring 1/8 x 6 1/4” and a light green patterned paper from the HCDP1-2137 Sweet Pea Paper Collection measuring 3” x 6 1/8”. Layer and glue these to the bottom section of the card. Next using the HCD2-7423 Diamond Fleur Die, cut the larger die 2x from white cardstock and 2x from Luxe Silver Cardstock. Cut the smaller die 1x from white cardstock and 1x from Luxe Silver Cardstock. Using the Dries Clear Glue adhere each Luxe Silver piece behind the coordinating white cardstock piece offsetting slightly so that the silver peeks out behind the white. Take the smaller die and attach it to the bottom of the card as pictured.
For the top portion of the card, Adhere a large Diamond Fleur Die to both the top and bottom of the top segment of the card base with Dries Clear Glue. (see photo) Then cut a piece of Luxe Silver Cardstock to 5 14/16 x 2 11/16” and a piece of striped pattern paper from the Sweet Pea Paper Collection that measures 5 12/16 x 2 9/16” and glue these two papers together. Using 3D foam tape on the back, adhere between the two Diamond Fleur Dies that were just attached to the top portion of the card. Using a secondary patterned paper from the same paper collection die cut using a decorative die from the HCD2-7307 Royal Elegance Frames Die set. Also from that set cut an oval piece of purple patterned paper and lightly ink around the edges with Deep Purple Archival Ink. Glue both layers directly to the top portion of the card as shown. Using the light green paper chosen earlier, stamp the “Happy Anniversary” stamp from the HCPC-3847 Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set then die cut using the small decorative die from the Royal Elegance Frame Die set. Also cut the same die from Luxe Silver Cardstock to layer behind, slightly offsetting it. Using 3D Foam Tape attach the sentiment to the center of the purple patterned paper on the top section of the card. Die cut a tag from the Sweet Pea Paper Collection using a die from the HCD1-7203 Ornamental Tags Die set and lightly ink around the edges with Deep Purple Archival Ink. Add the numbers “25” die cut out of Luxe Silver Cardstock using the HCD2-7371 Letters and Numbers Die and glue to the tag. Glue to the card top and attach ribbon using glue dots.
To create the stopper on the bottom portion of the card simply die cut a filigree sentiment die cut from the Ornamental Tags Die set from Luxe Silver Cardstock. Add the “Let’s Celebrate” sentiment from the Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set stamped in Deep Purple Archival Ink onto a piece of light green patterned paper measuring 3 x 5/8”. Border that paper with a slightly larger piece of dark purple patterned paper measuring 3 1/8 x 6/8” to finish off the color coordination of the card.
Other Products: 3D Foam Tape, Crinkle Ribbon, Scissors, Die Cut Machine
- Diamond Fleur Die HCD2-7423Special Price $10.50 Regular Price $34.99
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137Special Price $7.50 Regular Price $24.99Out of stock
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307Special Price $10.50 Regular Price $34.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371Special Price $10.50 Regular Price $34.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203Discontinued)
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847Special Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock