Other Products: Beading wire, Seed beads, wire cutting scissors, Fussy cutting scissors, SUP embossing folder-country floral, Hot glue gun, Versa-mark, Inks: Spectrum Noir- Pine tree, Crushed velvet, Spring meadow, Grasshopper. Creative Artist water colour box (a local brand of water colour blocks). Double sided 3D foam tape, double sided tape, Inking tools, White card stock.
For more tips on creating with the Cascading Petals Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/DqhvfrsTI00.
Instructions: This card when finished measures 8 1/2” x 6 3/4” (21cm x 17.5cm). Taking the white card stock make a tent fold card by cutting 2 of the above measurements. Scoring from the top the width of one of the cards, this will be the back part of the card base. Adhere the double side tape to this area. When the card is completed remove the protection tape and adhere both card pieces together. You can make a larger card this way without wasting a lot of card stock.
Finding the design paper from the collection Sheet 11B. Cut this a little smaller than the card front, also cut a piece of paper to measure the same as the embossing folder. Taking the Crushed velvet ink and the inking tool, ink all the edges of the card base and the edges of the matting. Do this to the embossed paper also the raised embossing. Adhere all to the card base using 3D foam tape.
Taking the gold cardstock cut the cage twice, trim away some of the cage so the swirls remain. Bring a curve into the cage tops. Adhere the cage points to the centre of the card edge adhere the other end of the cage to the card, making sure the curve stays in the cage. See the photo of the card. Taking the stamp for the sentiments and the gold embossing powder make the sentiments. Bring the grasshopper ink onto the sentiments and the glitter.
Make all the embellishments for the card. The branch with only leaves x5, the leaf branch with 3 wisterias x 1 the leaf branch with 2 wisteria’s x 1. The gold beads from the gold cardstock stamped with gold embossing powder x5. Each wisteria cluster is made with 3 petals. There are 41 clusters.
The wisteria clusters are made as so: cut the wire to 4” for each cluster. When the petals are still damp when they have been shaped using the flower mold, wrap them over a shaping tool and squeeze tight to shape the petals more. When these are dry use the pocking edge from the golf tool. Thread the bead onto the wire and twist to secure. Thread the wire through the hole in the petal, use the hot glue gun to secure the petals together. Once you have made all the clusters, place and wrap the wires to the wisteria shape. Make the wisteria flowers different lengths so when placed they will be in a natural form. Apply the clear drying glue with a hydra sponge and dip into the glitter, set aside to dry.
Adhere all the elements to the card by first placing the circle sentiment then the leaves and branches. Last the wisterias. A branch with only leaves and the sentiment across the front of the wisterias. To finish the card, use the stamped gold beads as fillers in and about the leaves.
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Cascading Wisteria Die HCD1-7296$29.99
- Floral Song Die HCD1-7297$29.99
- Decorative Cage Die HCD1-7298$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Cascading Wisteria Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3912$19.99
- Floral Song Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3913$19.99
- Cascading Petals Paper Collection HCDP1-2115$24.99
- Moments With You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3568$19.99Out of stock
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Merry and Bright Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3838$19.99
- Merry and Bright Accents Die HCD1-7196$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99