Called by Name
Other Products: White cardstock, Acrylic Shimmer additive, Fun Foam sheet
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: Card size: 4 3/4 x 6”. Use heavy weight white cardstock to cut all the sections of the Royal Elegance Frame Die set (except inner smaller parts), see video for idea and complete instruction for shaped cards). Cut the outer base separately out of heavy weight white cardstock and then again out of decorative paper. Cut the decorative oval again out of decorative paper. Score and fold the base in half, do the same for the decorative paper base then glue the 2 together. Also score the large decorative white rectangle in the center then glue it to the base. Glue the 2 decorative ovals together. Cut another plain oval out of Foam sheet and glue it to the back of decorative oval at the bottom where it meets the base (cut the rest of the foam away). Glue the stack to the base (half will stick up over the base edge).
On the plain white oval stamp the sentiment using Magenta Hue then glue it to the decorative oval stack. Glitter the card base and decorative oval.
Stamp the Small Zinnia set using Buttercup, Tiger Lily, Magenta Hue and Majestic Violet, sponge the flowers with like colors before die cutting. Die cut the flowers, sponge the edges again then shape in the mold (see video). For small flowers use 2 layers together, staggering petals then fill centers with Prills. For medium flower use 3 together of the same color then another layer in the center of tubularly shaped Buttercup (Cut Buttercup flower petals apart to make it easier to place them upright in the center), add some Prills as well to the center. Glitter all flowers.
Stamp Leafy Accents with Fern Green then sponge with flower color and Leaf Green. Die cut leaves and shape in the mold. Mix shimmer additive and Lacquer together then paint onto leaves. When dry glue flowers and leaves together onto the left side of the sentiment.
- Words Of Comfort Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3815$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Small 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-492$29.99
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99