The ready top fold slimline card measures, 8 1/2″ by 4 1/2″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 81/2″ by 9" and score at 4 1/2″ on 9 ” length. Crease well. Choose the pattern paper from the Floral Banner Paper Collection and chop it to 4″ by 8″ and layer the panel on the card front.
For the top mat, choose the coordinating designer paper from the same paper collection and cut measuring 3 3/4" by 7 3/4". Mat it on a white cardstock making a delicate border of 1/16" on all sides. Layer the panel on the card front using double-sided tape.
Cut six of the required die cuts using Simply Classic Oval Frame Die, 5 from white cardstock, and one from Luxe Gold cardstock. Prepare 2 white sets by gluing 2 white die cuts together and one set by gluing one gold die-cut on the white one. Layer white die-cut using tiny glue dots, close to each other as shown. Hold a half-inch matching satin ribbon across the die cuts and secure it on the back of the panel using hot glue. Shape the gold one with your fingers and top it on the white die cuts using hot glue.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals with Red Geranium Archival ink using a Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flowers using Rose Madder and shape them using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Once the shaping is done, assemble a few flowers using ball tools from the shaping kit and add matching seed beads to the flower centers. Apply a layer of crystal lacquer on the flowers and dust Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Powder.
Stamp, color and cut a few Wisteria flowers using Bright Tangelo Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Stamp the butterfly image from Small Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set with Versafine on Rajni Chawla’s Vellum Flowerite and sprinkle white gold embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the image using a heat tool. Cut the butterfly using its coordinating die.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble a flower bouquet as shown and finish the card using a sentiment from Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, Smooth White Cardstock, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue.Smooth white cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Versamark ink, Funnel Tray.
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99